Didnt go to Kat's class yesterday, but I did do 30 min of weights on my own... I just did things I have done on my one on one sessions with her, and just did two sets of 15 for everything, I am sore today, so it worked... and I got in a full body workout, and didnt get my heart rate up too much, which I am actually glad about because I think my sick husband got me sick now...
I have lunch with a vendor today, but am meeting up with an old friend after work for a couple of drinks, so I plan to run after work and before drinks... if I am running knowing I get a mojito at the end, will I run faster? Guess we will find out tonight.
I wore pants today so I could sport the compression socks to drinks, but this morning since I was tight I put them on and may just wear them all day!
I have two dogs and a cat... I have had the dogs for a while, but Hank, the cat, was added to the family last year about this time... he is the worlds best cat, he snuggles and is just all around precious... and he knows he has a two paw limit on my counters... so he ALWAYS sits like this, he thinks he is a little human, its too cute! I love my fuzzy babies...

No comments:
Post a Comment