Monday, July 16, 2012

Well its official, I signed up for the Triathlon Sept 30th!

...then I realized its the day after an LSU home game... totally forgot that bit of info, it will be an easy game, but its a team that was in my husbands conference, so I think he is more bummed about missing it than I am.

Thursday I ended up working from home because of the insane amounts of rain and all the flooding in the Northwest side of Houston... I can get alot done from home... no one can "stop by" and ask for stuff, so you can concentrate on what really needs to be done.

Jake was sick all weekend, so we just stayed around the house, but Saturday we had tickets to see The Lion King, so we did that as planned:



Then we went here.... and I ordered one vanilla cupcake, then Jake ordered a pumpkin and a red velvet, so I added a second vanilla, because I knew I would want a cupcake if he was eating one... and they are yummy!



That was pretty much the whole weekend... Sunday I signed up for the Triathlon and joined 24 hour fitness by my house and biked 30 min and swam 15... swimming= intense!!! I was worn out bad afterwards.

Today I am supposed to run according to my schedule, so I will handle that at lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment