Happy Fourth of July everyone! The holidays are a time to be spent with family, but my hubs is out of town for work and I needed a weekend at home after being gone every weekend for over a month... no wonder why my weight is higher than I would like...
I am spending this fourth with my fuzzy babies... I love them so much and am happy to have them as my family!
A picture of my girls on Monday night after work when I got home, after having not seen them in almost a week!
I spy an adorable kitten!
Max even came and snuggled with me, I can tell they missed me! I did have to get one of his toys to get him up initially....
but then I think he got comfy...
and then he was out! such a cutie!
the boys kept me up playing a good bit last night and this morning, so I slept in til around 8... then relaxed watching Gilmore Girls on dvd.. LOVE that show!!! Then around 11:30 I decided to get in my Stars and Stripes virtual 5k, so I ran at noon, in Texas, in July... it was hot and really sunny!! So it was slow going, but I ran it... only stopped to walk for a minute half way through it.
Then I got pictures of all my babies and compiled them for a 4th of July "card" to say hi to everyone on facebook! They are so cute, I am a lucky momma!!
July has been a good month so far fitness wise... and I have been doing better with my eating too! I am not ready for my tri in a few weeks, but hopefully will be by the time it gets here!
No comments:
Post a Comment