We are just over one week into the month and I wanted to keep myself accountable...
Goals for July:
1. Eat clean all but two cheat meals a week - completed week one with only two cheat meals... VERY proud of myself for that, especially since it was a holiday weekend and a long weekend, it helps that the hubs was out of town, but still a success!
2.
Stick to my workout plan - I did good, worked out 5 days last week, missed one workout, but plan to make it up this week, goal is 6 workouts a week, and one rest day each week... well I had to work through lunch one day last week and Sunday I could not get myself off the couch because it was my rest day!
3. Drink at least 80 ounces of water a day- I have been making a point to drink a lot of water, and its helping with my "hunger", I am doing a good job at keeping up with this one, but knew this would be an easy one to stay on track with for me, I like water!
4. NO
fried food- Failed this one for week one, my two cheat meals were fast food and both fried... but not going to happen again on week 2, fried food is HORRIBLE for me.. I do not need it!
I am doing relatively well, and I think that's why I was down Monday morning. Eating clean really is the best way to shed unwanted pounds and to feel healthier! I have my tri coming up at the end of the month and need to start swimming and work on my running in the heat.... I doubt it will be cool July 27!
This coming weekend we are headed to the property to get in more work and see the progress from the dozer work we had done, and next weekend I get to meet my baby niece! Booked the tickets yesterday and I CAN NOT WAIT! :)
Have a fun weekend!!
ReplyDeleteThese are awesome goals to have!
You know what works for you and that is super!!
Can't wait to hear about your Tri!!!!
PS~ Your fried food comment got me thinking about fried dough...yummmmm lol ;-)
ReplyDelete