My loving hubby surprised me and made steak salad and strawberries with angel food cake..
I should have gotten a picture of the angel food cake and strawberries too, it was amazing!!! I had my steak cut in half before grilling because I like it cooked medium well and my hubs is a medium rare kind of guy... and I had Salata salmon salad for lunch, so I just ate my steak and then had a nice big side salad... I have been doing well this week and I got on the scale this morning and I am down another 2lbs since Monday!?! I am officially down all the weight I gained in my two weeks of eating out!
We leave today after I get off work to head up to our property and get some more work done, goals for this weekend:
1. avoid fried food
2. drink a lot of water
3. pick healthy options while eating out
4. get in some form of exercise every day - this will be easy working on the place all weekend!
Property goals:
1. finish our home made grill/firepit
2. build pens to put around the feeders to keep the cows out of them
3. start looking into a poly line to one of the ponds from the water well to fill it up - it hasn't rained there at all, so we had the guy make us two ponds, but without rain, they are just big holes in the ground!
It has been an extra stressful week at work this week, so I cant wait to get back up there! :)
Have a fun weekend!
ReplyDeleteI hope it is relaxing!
And congrats on another 2lbs! Keep it up girl!!!!