Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Workout Wednesday

button
 
 
Yesterday I ran at the gym, on the treadmill in the AC because we cant all love running in 100 degree weather like Mama L... although, I will be trying some of these tips: How To Run in 100 Degree Heat because I would love to be able to run outside! Its so much more fun than on the DREADmill... but I ran at a pace of 5.5mph, for a whole 5k.... I am proud of myself because I wanted to stop and walk quite a few times, but didn't. I have been slacking on the running regularly thing since the end of March... and I have a half in October that's going to kill me if I don't get back with it and STICK with it this time!
 
I also have my tri the end of this month and HAVE to swim a few times before then, but I started the Bikini Body Mommy workout plan the beginning of July and I love it! I know I am only a mommy to fuzzy babies, but I am doing it anyway!
 
This is what I will be doing today (I missed Monday):
 
 
Day 9 was cardio- did that yesterday, and day 10 is the same as day 8, so looks like I will be doing this twice today!
 
 
 
as well as this:
 
I like the challenge so far! Today will not be easy, but it will all be worth it when I do well in my tri at the end of the month and my half in October!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I may have to try these work outs!
    I can't wait for you to run your half!
    It will be so much fun!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melissa!
    I'm getting ready to post my "Promo" blog.
    If you want to view "your section" before I post it, email me at runlikeag@outlook.com!
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete