Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I have been a bad blogger...

The past few weeks have been crazy stressful and the blog has suffered... long story short


Last weekend we went to the property to get work done:
1. finished fire pit so we don't have to eat out next time we visit
2. set up feeder pins to protect the feeders from the cows


3. saw a picture of a random guy on our game camera and had to play detective and found out it was a nosey neighbor we still haven't met
4. got no trespassing signs to hopefully avoid having that issue again
5. had a call from our pet sitter that she locked herself out of our house but we were luckily able to help her "break back in" without having to drive all the way home
6. got 900lbs of deer protein/feed - which they ate in 9 days after our last visit!


7. I was driving around interior roads and this little lady didn't move and I wondered why, then I saw two baby fawns - still with spots in the bush by the road, they were too cute!!! I have pics on my camera and will upload later

 

 
Monday night we had to make an emergency ER visit with our newest edition Max... he ended up having to stay overnight there and another night at our vet, it was crazy scary and he had a lot of work done, but he is ok and healthy now... we were able to pick him up again Wednesday afternoon and he has been fine since - he was sticking his hand through the blinds to be touching his brother


Thursday night we flew out to go to Va to meet our new niece.. so my mom came and watched the babies to make sure the little one was really ok for good.

We had a blast with her, she is super cute!!!

Our flight got in Monday night and I have been working like a dog at work ever since!
 

2 comments:

  1. Whew-I am exhausted just reading about all of your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear everything is okay since we haven't heard from you!!
    I hope you get a rest day soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete