I am on day 21 today, so I have one more 2 1/2 minute day and then its on to 3 plus minutes... after taking a week off it wont be easy, but I can do it! I am determined to finish this challenge! I decided I will keep planking, but just a minute a day for the month of October- my abs need it!
For October the goal is just one: FINISH my half marathon October 12th! I cant believe its already the month of my half!?!?!?!
I can breathe today when my mucinex d kicks in so I am planning on getting in 3 miles at lunch AND my planks for today.
Goals for this week:
Monday- rest (sick)
Tuesday- run 3 miles
Wednesday- sports conditioning class
Thursday- run 4 miles
Friday- weights
Saturday- run 7 miles (splitting the difference between what I am supposed to run and what I was supposed to run this past Saturday)
Sunday- rest
Total Weekly Miles- 14
Sorry you have been sick :( Hope you get to feeling better! I know you are going to do great on your half!
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better by your half! I CAN NOT wait to read that post!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!
ReplyDelete