Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween & November Goals



When I think of Halloween all I can think of is REESE'S!!!!! I am going to allow myself one tonight and then hope I don't eat a dozen while giving out candy to the kids in the neighborhood. We spent $45 bucks on candy- WAY too much, but I don't want to run out!
 
 
Last time I tried a challenge it was the plank challenge, but I never made it past 3 minutes and it was one minute at a time for those. The most I ever held at once was 1:30. November will be different, because I found a plank challenge that PEAKS at 3 minutes, much less intimidating... and I am also doing PILE ON THE MILES! In between the two of these challenges I hope to continue the weight loss I have started at the end of October through the holiday season!
 
 
                                       
 
 
For my Pile on the Miles I am aiming for 75 miles in November! The most I have run in a month to date is 44 miles and that's this month, so its a big jump, BUT I also have that full marathon I signed up for that is the second day of February, so its time to get REAL and RUN!
 

pile on the miles 2013 thumb Pile on the Miles 2013–5th Annual Challenge!
 
 
If I stick to my training I should be able to hit 75 miles. I need to stick to my training!
 


1 comment:

  1. I would love to hit 75 miles in one month....but with my new work schedule I don't think it is going to happen!!
    Good luck and Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete