Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Workout Wednesday: Another Full Body Circuit
I love full body circuit workouts. You burn a ton of calories and you get results EVERYWHERE!
Last Friday I did this workout with a friend and TORCHED calories... and could hardly move all weekend, which was ok because I was sick and didn't want to anyway....
sore = effective = results
10 minute warm up: We started off on the treadmill - I got in a mile running
Then you have 3 sets of each circuit:
10 reps bent over row (heavy weights) 40lbs
10 reps dead lifts (heavy weights) - 40lbs
10 burpees with the pushup
20 lunges holding 6lb weight ball over head and swinging it down to the side you are lunging back on
10 pullups (we used the weight assist machine)
10 sit ups while throwing and catching 6lb weight ball
Try to keep moving with minimal resting between each set, its a fat burner and muscle builder FULL BODY workout! Total calories burned 700 in one hour!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat are you holding for the first weight set (at 40 pounds) ... it that a bar and weights? I generally use dumbbells, so 20 pounds in each hand? I like full body weight workouts too. Switching between body parts rather than just sitting and resting between sets. I'm never sure how much calorie "credit" to give myself for weight workouts though. I have a HRM, but I've heard it isn't very accurate for weight training. Whatever the calorie burn during, the "after effect", the muscle growth and toning - it's all good!
ReplyDeleteDang!!! You go girl!!
ReplyDelete