Sunday, January 13, 2013

Christmas Update 2012

Christmas started in New Orleans with my side of the family... Got to visit my grandma at the hosptial every day I was there... love her lots and glad she was sent home:
Christmas Eve with Grandma Edie:
fried chicken and muffalatas:
my brother's birthday is Dec 24th so we celebrated it...
Christmas with the Burr side:
sisters goofing around:
After New Orleans we went to Maine to see the hubby's side:
there is an elk farm down the road from his mom's:
New Years Eve Dinner at Bethel Inn:
My love making a snow angel:
We brought the snow to Texas!!
my buck- got him at 240 yards!
skeet shooting during the day..
I got my professional engineering swag in: my certificate in!
and my stamp!
It was an amazing two weeks, but I was worn out... and ate too much... and unhealthy stuff!!! I actually started watching my food again during the hunt, which if any of your have been to deer camp... you know how hard that is!!! However as of this morning.... I am down 1.5lbs from what I weighed before Christmas, I didnt weigh myself til last Wed for the first time since then, but I know I had to gain some over this trip... but I wanted to un-do it before I saw it... I am back on the waggon and ready to go!!! Now I am planning my races for this year and really excited about it... I am doing the 13 in 2013 challenge, once I find all my races I will post on that, but I cant wait to see what this year holds for me and my love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment