Last post was my 100th!!! It seems like I just started this thing yesterday... and its still morphing every day!
This weekend was another low key weekend, which I needed after Friday...
this is what I got to drive home in Thursday after the work happy hour for my boss's 40th birthday... it pretty much looked the same on Friday, just a little less dark... did I mention I love having a long crappy commute (sarcasm)
so I relaxed this weekend with my friend Redbox- who doesnt love dollar something rentals?? Butter was WEIRD, Timothy Green was cute but sad, and Friend for the End of the World was cute and sad also
I found out last week that I am going to be an aunt to a baby girl!!!! I am BEYOND excited about this...
....so I also looked at baby girl LSU clothes this weekend of course, how adorable is the paw prints on the booty????? LOVE!!!
I also enjoyed all my time with my fuzzy babies..
Saturday I was feeling mostly better, so I decided to go to the gym for...
I almost passed out 3/4 times, and he totally kicked my butt along with everyone elses... it was crazy, sprints, weights, sprints, crab crawls around cones on half the court and the dreaded bear crawls for the other half...
Sunday morning the fog was so bad I could only see 10/20 yards in front of me!!!
snuggling with two of my three babies
I had another family member deal with fire... yesterday my MIL texted... the house across the street burnt to the GROUND... and huge embers were flying everywhere, so they spent most of the day putting those out so there house didnt burn as well. luckily no one was injured- the house that burnt was empty and everything was ok other than this guy lost his house, but I am tired of dealing with fire and loved ones especially when I cant help because I am in a different city!!
on a positive note, my hubby comes home TOMMORROW!!!!!! :)










Boot Camp - I would love to do that one day:)
ReplyDeleteI was sore through yesterday... from a Saturday workout... its intense, I loved it! :)
Delete