I am doing 13 in 2013, thats 13 races (running)... and to save my bank account some misery with all these bike rides and runs, I will be doing the 6 virtual runs as well! I have an organized 5k this Saturday, but plan to do a separate one for the "Tackle the Miles" virtual 5k!
The Virtual Race Dates:
Yesterday was a biking day, I intended to go to spin, but my rear was still sore from Saturday, so I used one of the other bikes in the gym with a bigger seat... got in 45 minutes and 9.8 miles, doing 15 minutes on level 9, 15 mins on level 8 and the final 15 min on level 7 resistance!
mid workout in a sweat... I love that new workout top, I got it at Old Navy, they have ALOT of super cute workout clothes right now!
Today the goal is to run/walk a 5k, I hate that not running religiously for two months has put me back here, but I am going to build back up and be in half marathon shape before the end of the year!! I need to book the run so I will focus better... there are a TON in the spring, but thats too soon, so I am thinking fall time frame! May do another tri this spring though! :)
I woke up with my throat hurting like crazy today, I CAN NOT get sick again... UGH. I feel like I just got better!!!! I have also been really discouraged lately... I am eating good and working out and NOT seeing results, scale or otherwise and its frustrating, I went back to weighing myself only once a week, and tomorrow is weigh in day so I am hoping for a good loss, but its just not going well for me. I did this last year, I dont know what my deal is this year!! Frustrating!!! I think it comes down to STRESS. As stressed as I thought I was planning a wedding while working full time, I wasnt... I am so much more stressed right now with my current work load its not even funny... we interviewed someone last week, and everyone liked him, but they still havent made him an offer... we need help so badly, things are crazy and I let it stress me out and I know I shouldnt, but I do... I think thats my issue... the hubs does too, he thinks my body is fighting my efforts.. and I think he may be right.



Girl I had that and it lasted FOREVER!!! Hope you feel better ASAP.
ReplyDelete13 races! Wow that is inspiring! I'm hoping to work up to my first 5k.
ReplyDelete