Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Hubs is Home!!!!





I missed him terribly!!! I havent seen him in two weeks... we always have a lunch date on his day back in and he always gets to pick... and as usual he picked something yummy and fattening...
 

BUT I was good and ordered....



although I did use creamy for my dressing, I ate it the healthy way and dipped my fork in it, not lather the whole salad in it... I was tempted though... I could live off of creamy... I would be 400 pounds, but I would be happy! haha


...and I watched him eat this:





dont get me wrong, I dont want to be a man, but the metabolism would be nice!!!!


I am VERY proud of myself... we also passed on the sometimes typical cupcake stop to celebrate his homecoming!!!! I am NOT stuffed... I had 10 chips and half a salad... I am satisfied and PROUD of myself... this is one of my TWO favorite junk food places, and I was GOOD!!! :)


 

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, I am a new reader! I am married to an LSU man so it's nice to see a tiger fan out here in the blog world!

    Great job "behaving" at lunch! It's not always easy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GEAUX TIGERS! :)

      Thanks! Its not, but after we left- it was nice not feeling all full and miserable!!

      Delete