Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Travel Tuesday: PARIS

.... today is going to be quick because I am sick... there I admit it... I am SICK... I am hoping its just a cold, I got a flu shot, so it cant be the flu, but I feel like crap and I slept a whopping total of about 3 hours (and thats being generous)... I tossed and turned and tossed more... tonight there will be DRUGS... nyquil or some other equvalent so that I can REST! I am at work because I am a work-a-holic and we are super busy and I cant afford a sick day, but thats the way it is...

This week: PARIS, yes I have been there already before, BUT it was a quick two day stop on a long European Excursion AND I hadnt met the hubs yet... so I want to go back, now that I have my guy, I want a romantic trip to Paris with him!!!

when I saw this couple in their wedding attire I KNEW I had to come back one day with my soul mate... cheesy I know, but I have a BIG cheesy side that the hubs brings out of me...
I saw the louvre:
...and the mona lisa while there.. which is on the opposite side of the room of this magnificent painting, that takes up a whole wall... and I hate to be the one to say it, but its a bit of a let down... after seeing all the other pieces in that place, I wasnt impressed... sorry art critics... its a lot of hype in that one painting!
we also visited Notre Dame, beautiful!
The Arc De Triomphe:
...and a trip to Moulin Rouge, pictures werent allowed inside... for obvious reasons.. but I HAD to go, it was PARIS!!
and of course, the most beautiful and in NO WAY a let down, Eiffel Tower:
it really is a romantic city, but when going with a group, it seems dirty... hence the need to return with my love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment