I have signed up for a few runs already for 2013- I need to start running regularly again, with my running goals, wanting to do another tri, and the MS150 my weekends are going to be full of activities!
This Saturday is my first official MS150 training ride!
I have my first 5k of the year Feb 2nd- and two friends are joining me for it- my sister and my friend Tara- its a color run, so I am excited!
Feb 9 and 16 are other bike rides
Feb 23 is the rodeo run that a friend here is Houston may be doing with me... also 5k
March 2/9/16 are more bike rides
March 23 - my birthday weekend is a neon run 5k my sister is going to run with me!
April 6 is a tough mudder
... and I will probably sign up for more rides in April because the MS150 is April 20-21!
May 4th is a tri I may be signing up for with a coworker- the biking and running should be up to par, but will have to add swimming in too!
I will train and be in good shape by then... my workouts every week are going to be 3 running sessions, 3 biking sessions, one swimming session and two bootcamp sessions... its going to be great for my body and if I can start implementing the things I am learning in my book- should be great for my weight loss too! I am going to have a to be a workout fool though too- 9 workouts a week! Thats no joke! When I was hardcore getting ready for the wedding I was averaging 6/7 a week- so I just have to bump it up a notch for this!
I am excited for what 2013 has to offer!
Your race calendar looks fab.. YAY!
ReplyDelete