Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Work Outs and Weigh In Wednesday



I was sick most of last week... but got back on the waggon Saturday

Workout Results  (last week):

Wednesday- sick :(
Thurs- running still sick
Friday- spin still sick
Saturday- weights and a run bootcamp- we used weights and ran and did sprints
Sunday- bike ride could hardly move from Sat- no workout
Monday- weights and stairmaster biked 45 mins at gym
Tuesday- running  Jake came home- no workout


Only got in two workouts last week, this week I plan to kill it!

Wed- sports conditioning
Thur- run
Friday-bike
Sat-bootcamp
Sun-run
Mon-spin
Tues-run

This morning was the weigh in... and although I was extremely good yesterday, not getting in a real workout may have hurt me, the scale was the same this week as last, while maintenance is BETTER than a gain, its still frustrating... but I forge on and plan to kill it this week.

I downloaded and started reading:



Sunday night- I had a migraine Monday night, and I read some more of it last night. I am on chapter 11 and I love this book- it makes sense! Its about clean eating and balancing our systems with eating the right nutrients and cutting the junk- fried food, white starches, sugar, etc... and she lets you have two cheat meals a week- so its a maintainable lifestyle change, NOT a diet that you can only do for a short while.

Alot of this I knew and was already doing a lot of it... but I think it will help!

I would recommend this book to anyone, and I am not even finished reading it yet... I downloaded it on my kindle for $8!

No comments:

Post a Comment