Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekend Update

Last week I got to talk to Mr. Manziel... all my A&M co-workers were jealous... and asked me if I asked about his grandson to which I responded "No, but I almost said "GEAUX TIGERS!!!" at the end of the phone call, however I kept it respectable!" He is a joint interest partner in one of our wells and I was doing a workover on it and needed to explain what we were planning to do and what we expected out of it.
Friday was my 9/80 off, although I still got in about 3/4 hours of work both Friday and Saturday from home, but thats oilfield for ya... I did finally catch up on DVR including Biggest Loser and found a "challenge of the day" and did it... 100 squats!
I then had a nice night in watching redbox movies... both of these were really good:
I was going to ride Friday, but found a flat tire, so got it fixed Saturday and then got in a WINDY ride... like 10-20 mph almost blow me over winds....
I also got to facetime with my grandma last night... she was holding my sisters Ipad so that she could see me without a glare, and so I talked to her forhead most of the time, but it was nice to see her doing better and feeling better too!
My baby girls on the stairs, Hank was on the one below them, but I couldnt grab my phone in time to get em all..
This is my mileage for 2012, I started running and biking in July: Goal for this year is to hit 1,000 miles, with the MS150 and a half marathon I think I can do it!!
I signed up for 4 races this weekend... they start in Feb, and I am thinking about a tri in May... and I need to find a half marathon to sign up for too! But once I get more of that lined out that will be a post itself... Good weekend all in all, relaxing which is what I needed... I am not feeling too well and I think I may be getting a cold, I had a flu shot, so I am hoping its not that! Hope everyone else had a good weekend as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment