Wed-
Thur-
Friday-
Sat-
Sun-run REST
Mon-
Tues-
6 days of working out and I ate heathy except for two meals on the weekend with my brother visiting... and I was good the rest of the day those days, so not sure whats going on....
Workout Plan for this week:
Wed- sports conditioning
Thurs-run
Friday-spin
Sat- 5k Color Run
Sun-REST
Mon-spin
Tues-run
I had the worst day yet at work yesterday... I have decided to update my resume and look for another job, I am not going to leave until the right job comes up, but after talking with the hubs last night, I am really invested in the work I do and when I am stressed/frustrated at work, I am in all areas of life and life is too short to be miserable because of your job. I love what I do, just not my current company that I do it for....
On the way home I did have things put into perspective a bit, although I had a horrible day... I do have my healthy and all my limbs, check this wreck out... horrible! It looked like everyone was ok, but still crazy!!
And my bouquet is finished!!!! My step mother in law told me about a place that freeze drys your bouquet and it came out great, I LOVE IT! Now I just have to figure out where to hang it.


I get so frustrated too when I feel like I'm doing everything right and lose only a .something. You are right though, it is good to take a minute and realize that life could be much worse.
ReplyDeleteOh and your bouquet looks great!