Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Workouts and Weigh In Wednesday!

Today was the start of the MLFC Biggest Loser Challenge... and I logged my start weight, note: I havent gotten on a scale since the week before Christmas- there are multiple reasons, but I was bad, over the holidays- I am an emotional eater... with my grandma being in the hospital, I turned to food... and when you are all over the place and everywhere but at home, most of your options are JUNK... SO after the first of the year I started eating right again, but didnt want to weigh in until I had to to start this challenge because I was scared of the damage I KNEW I had done over the holidays...

I am really glad I turned it around before the challenge, I was actually down a pound this morning from the week before Christmas... and thats with having so much going on at work that I have worked through lunch the past two days- read: NO WORKING OUT lately...

Today I am getting my butt to the gym at lunch and going to the sports conditioning class I love... and that torches calories- usually burn 600-800 cals in an hour, this trainer is SERIOUS! That's why I love it and her!!!

Workout plans:

Today- sports conditioning
Thurs- running
Friday- bike ride
Saturday- weights and a run
Sunday- rest
Monday- spin class
Tuesday- running



This year I have made some serious workout goals... one of them is the MS150- biking from Houston to Austin (150 miles).... I did a couple of training rides in October, but have been off since, so time to bike/spin more and I ALSO want to do the 13 in 2013 challenge- all 5k's, but I also want one run this year to be a half marathon... so I gotta get back to running too! Last time I was running 3/4 times a week was November!!!


I want to hit my goal weight this year and STAY there!

Sorry for the lack of pics today... I will be posting a lot of pics soon!

2 comments:

  1. Down a pound since Christmas?! That's says a lot! I am on this adventure with you... let's look hot for this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete