Since I have been sick, I have been watching my calories, AND i didnt really cheat any this past week, so I was still down 0.8lbs this morning for the weigh in... hoping to get better soon so I can get back to the gym...
Workout Results:
Wednesday- sports conditioning DONE
Thurs- running DONE
Friday- bike ride 100 squats
Saturday- weights and a run
Sunday- rest bike ride
Monday- spin class sick
Tuesday- running sick
For this week....
Workout plan (if I start to feel better):
Wednesday- sick :(
Thurs- running
Friday- spin
Saturday- weights and a run
Sunday- bike ride
Monday- weights and stairmaster
Tuesday- running
I am glad I am down... I keep seeing people post amazing weight loss numbers on the Biggest Loser competition board, but I have to stop comparing myself to others and keep going- the only person I need to remember in all this is the person I was in July 2011... I dont want to be that out of shape again, ever!!! or even the person I was at Christmas this year! I can do this and I will keep it off this time!
Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by and following me at ktjweighingin.com! I'm now a new follower of yours also :) Congrats on all your weight loss success!
ReplyDeletethanks! its nothing compared to yours so far, but I appreciate it!!! you are doing amazing! keep up the good work! :)
Delete