I am SUPER excited about the cleanse.
The recipe I am sharing is a favorite of mine... 15 bean soup, anyone that knows me knows I love easy recipes/cooking and this is one of them!
You can get this bag of beans at any grocery store.... and all you do is put the beans and water in the crockpot on low overnight and wake up and you have soup! I will sometimes add venison sausage to this too, just to give it a protein boost. One link of sausage per bag!
I have been eating a good bit of salad lately too and I have been mimicing the steak salad at Black Walnut ALOT... you dont need dressing because of all the fun flavors you get from the dish.
Salad greens
chopped pecans or walnuts
grilled asparagus
chopped up granny smith apple
meat of your choice - i have used steak, chicken, and salmon
cucumber
if you have to have dressing- what I do is dip my fork in the dressing then get the salad on my fork so its a dash of dressing, but it goes a long way!
I just like that its a fun mix of flavors and something different!
Another recipe I recently made was a venison spaghetti dish with wheat pasta...
I have done this from scratch, but in a crunch this is nice... Prego and pasta
cook the pasta as directed, cook the ground venison (or turkey) add the Prego and some italian seasoning and then you have spaghetti and its yummy!!



These look like fun recipes! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE salad, especially strawberries and cranberries on mine! I could eat salad like it is my job!!
Will have to try the soup. Have been on a bean kick since eating clean.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for posting this! I found you from Skinny Meg's blog.We have TONS of venison sausage in the freezer so I'll be making that soup soon. And that salad looks SO much better than the one I ate for lunch. (P.S. today is my first day of the Advocare cleanse so I'm still getting the hang of things)
ReplyDelete