Thursday, February 28, 2013

Workouts and Weigh Ins

Didnt get to this yesterday because of the link up... I know I shared Monday that I was down another 2 pounds so far but when I got on the scale Wednesday they were gone... I am hoping its because I did some weights Tuesday and had lactic acid build up or something, but for the official weekly weigh in I was only down ounces... I will weigh myself again tomorrow, didnt get to it this morning. I am really hoping this is a fluke!

Workout Results:
Wednesday- had to work through lunch- its becoming more and more frequent :(
Thursday- run
Friday- bike
Saturday- 5k Rodeo Run
Sunday-bike
Monday- run- had to work through lunch again
Tuesday-bootcamp class- had to work through lunch and the class, but did run 15 min and do some upper body weights



Workout Plan:
Wednesday- had to work through lunch BUT since the hubs is gone I ran 3.2 miles last night with my girls
Thursday- meeting through lunch but once home: bike
Friday- run
Saturday- bike
Sunday-run
Monday- bike
Tuesday-bootcamp class

For the next two weeks I should be able to workout EVEN if I have to work through lunch... last week I didnt because it was my only week with the hubs, so I tried to spend as much time at home with him as possible!


Here are some pictures from Tuesday night at the livestock show and rodeo..


We always like to check out the livestock show for baby animals... cute little cow!!




In our seats waiting for the rodeo to start!
 
 
watching the cowboys on the bucking broncs!

 
 
then of course GARY ALLAN!
 

it was a good show, but we left before it was over because it was almost 10 and we had a long drive home...

 
 
I found a facebook group of women runners and they post great quotes alot and I really liked this one...
 
 
 
 
last night's run recap... I went to the end of my neighborhood and back twice... I did pause for a minute in the middle to change dogs... I did the first 1.6 with Belle and the second with Maddie, I just cant handle both at once and have music and I need my music right now... I went RIGHT after I got off work and got home because I knew if I didnt I wouldnt do it... I am SO glad I did because I have a meeting through lunch AGAIN today!
 
 
 
after my run I got caught up on the Batchelor with my little snuggle bug!

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Rodeo looks SOOOO fun! We missed the last one when it was in Columbus! Dying to go to the next one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your run!
    I love WRC on FB! They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete