How well does your spouse
know you?
Ever
wonder if your spouse really knows you?! Well now is the time to
find out!
HOST:
CO-HOSTS:
JanLoves, The Marvelous Flight of Cara, Delightfully Dunn, From Awkward to Art,
Planned in Pencil, Jessica Who?, Northern Belle Diaries, You and Me are We,
The Family Darr, Songbirds and Buttons, The Grace of Southern Charm, Just Simply Live,
Pretty Living PDX, The Lemonade Diaries, Life as I know it
Planned in Pencil, Jessica Who?, Northern Belle Diaries, You and Me are We,
The Family Darr, Songbirds and Buttons, The Grace of Southern Charm, Just Simply Live,
Pretty Living PDX, The Lemonade Diaries, Life as I know it
Instructions:
- Fill out the questions below with
your answers
- Hand over the same set of
questions to your spouse and see if they can answer the questions about
you.
- Write your post and compare both
of your answers
- Link up here on February 14th
I am so excited to read
all the answers. Have fun!
Here are the questions: Feel free to add or take away any questions you want.
How long have you been married? 14 days shy of 10 months (on V-day)/ 9 months and 17 days
Where was your first date? Texas Roadhouse…. Then Saltgrass because Tx Roadhouse was closed/ tried Texas Roadhouse, but had to go to Saltgrass because it was closed
Where was your first kiss? My
front porch J /her front door
Who first said, "I love you"? I did… one night laying in bed snuggling / she did
What were your wedding colors? Purple and gold… LSU, actually lavender and yellow, but it was a classy LSU! J /purple and yellow for LSU
Who is
her celebrity crush? It was Heath Ledger /Heath Ledger
If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get? Vodka tonic, but if it was a cheat meal mojitos /vodka tonic
What is the best meal she has ever cooked you? Chicken and deer sausage casserole/ Thanksgiving dinner 2010 (man I guess I need to step it up)
What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you? Faux mashed potatoes… made with cauliflower, it was for me.. but it was the worst thing I have ever made, it was watery and not at all like real mashed potatoes… I need a better recipe!!!/ cauliflower mashed stuff
What would she say is your most annoying habit? Picking on his fingers/ leaving my keys and stuff on the kitchen table (he was right on this one, he is out of town, so I forgot because I have a clear kitchen table!!!)
What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed? Say “I love you” and get in my nook when he is home/ bed or sleep? ;) brushes her teeth and plugs in phone
If you could throw out one item of her clothing what would it be? None???/ don’t really have one
What would you say is your favorite thing about her? My personality/ her happiness, she makes me smile when I don’t want to J
What's her go-to drink at Starbucks? Tall skinny caramel latte / skinny carmel latte
What's her blog's name?! My Life As A Folz/ My life as a Folz
He did good, I was impressed... I need to try to answer these about him next and see how well I do!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment