Finally got all the pictures flipped in the right direction so I can post this...
Thursday night we bought a new truck... I LOVE IT!!!
This weekend Tara and Kath came in from LA, they got in late Friday and Saturday morning was the Color in Motion 5K run.
We did side ponytails for good race luck!
my favorite cheerleader/supporter came out to watch us!
We also broke out our color bags a little early... we couldnt help ourselves, we waited forever for the race to start!
there was alot of powdered color... and it got everywhere...
my sisters legs after the race
me and my sis after the race...
me and Tara after the race
me and the hubs...
all three of us, showing all the dusty color!
After the race we relaxed most of the afternoon and then went to Big Texas Saturday night... after having fun with my sisters IPad
pics from the night....
my friend Stormy came and met us out
pic on our way out! my sis curled my hair!
Sunday the girls left to go back home and the fuzzies and Jake and I watched the Super Bowl...
hubs made his ribs... they were amazing as always!
Yesterday I went for another run... it wasnt great like the one Sunday was, I had a headache, and I was feeling beat down and worn out, so I walked ALOT more than I wanted to, but I still did it, and got in 3 miles in 35 minutes, so not too terrible... but then yesterday afternoon I came across this and its so true... Its painful/tough/rough at times... but I love it!!!
Workout and Weigh In Wednesday is getting pushed to tomorrow, because this is too long already!






















The color run looks like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteI want to do the color run so bad...
ReplyDelete