This past week:
Wed-
Thurs-run
Friday-spin
Sat-
Sun-REST ran 3.31 miles
Mon-
Tues-
I worked out Sunday to make up for missing Thursday and Friday due to hectic scheduling at work, but still missed one day I didnt want to last week... hoping to improve this week:
Wed- rest - worked through lunch yesterday
Thurs-run
Friday-bike and weights
Sat- run
Sun-bike
Mon-spin and weights
Tues-run
I am late posting this morning because I had a doctors appointment for a physical and lab work.... a lot of the women in my family have thyroid issues, and I wanted to get that checked because I wonder if I do too and thats why its so hard for me to get the scale to move... I did weigh in yesterday, and I was up... highest since the wedding, BOO!!! I know I had a few bad meals this weekend, but I was good the rest of the time... I think I am very sensitive to carbs and sugar, I am going to try the plan from "This is Why You are Fat" its basically clean eating, and I had the most sucess when prepping for the wedding by doing that...
My non-scale numbers were good though, BP 118/76 and HR 70 (my HR a year and a half ago was around 90). That makes me happy, because it means I am staying healthier, I just wish the scale and my waist line would show the same thing!
This weekend I am headed to New Orleans to hang with my family and enjoy the mardi gras festivities! I am excited and it will be hard to eat healthy, but I plan to!!!
Here are a few pictures from 2011, I had to miss last year due to limited vacation and getting married and all....
my sister, always serious!
our crew:
my cousins.... they know EVERYONE in Nola... I think they should run for mayor and govenor!
my sister and me with a "drunk skunk" LOL
my boo and my sis
Mardi Gras has ALWAYS been a family affair for us, there is the tourist version of it (bourbon street, boobs, etc....) and then the native New Orleanian way to do it and thats on St Charles... good clean family fun and a few drunks to entertain you!!! I love it and wouldnt have it any other way...I have never been to mardi gras on bourbon, its gross... and not tempting in the least!





Love this post :) I've always wanted to go to Mardi Gras!
ReplyDeleteJust found you from your Bigs and Littles email about living in Houston. Such a small world - I am from Houston but live in Louisiana now, I went to LSU.
ReplyDelete