A look back at My First Liebster!
I was just nominated again by Katie @ KTJ Weighing In
Her questions were:
What is your dream vacation? The hubs and I went to Hawaii last year for our honeymoon and it was a dream... LOVED it... would love to go back, but have a lot of places I want to see too... I have a MAJOR travel bug, next trip is hopefully Ireland this year!
If you won a million dollars, what is the first thing you'd buy? Property in the hill country, we are already planning to do this, it would just be a bigger piece of land!
What is your favorite meal? favorite fat girl meal: Chuy's creamy and chips and steak fajitas OR Italiano's lasagne and garlic bread knots.... favorite healthy meal: anything grilled by my hubs with steamed veggies and cut up sweet potatoes baked in the oven (a nice fry substitute)
What is the most adventurous thing you've ever done? hiked down into the Grand Canyon a couple summers ago... was within a foot of two wild big horned sheep, I was up against the wall of the canyon when I took that second pic... CRAZY!
Who was the first artist/band you ever saw live in concert?
If you had to pick a trainer would you pick Bob Harper or Jillian Michaels and why? Jillian- I want a trainer who is going to get in my face and yell at me til I get it done... Bob is too nice! PLUS I like that she used to be heavy, I feel like since she has been through the process of losing weight first hand, she would be better to help you through it... and I only like girl trainers for me personally
What is your favorite clothing store? New York and Company, Ann Taylor, and Banana
Do you like Broadway musicals, and if so which is your favorite? Yes, Lion King! The costumes are amazing... I also like Wicked as a close second!
Who inspires you the most? My friend Christy, she is an amazing woman who I very much look up to and aspire to be like, she does Olympic distance tris and other fun and challenging things and is almost twice my age!!! She is amazing!! AND she is the kindest most giving person you will ever meet!
Do you have a favorite quote, and if so what is it?
It changes from time to time... but here are a few of my favs... I am a bit of a romantic!!
"Some people are settling down, some people are settling, and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies" ~Carrie Bradshaw
Live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
Ephesians 5:2
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7
"I'm also just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her" ~ Notting Hill



It is great getting to know you more! I also think if pick Jillian for a trainer because I like that she has been overweight and can relate, but I'm not into being yelled at!
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen the lion king yet, but I love wicked!
Also, I love the quotes you picked!