Workout Results:
Wed-
Thurs
Friday- run
Saturday-
Sunday- run 4 miles... I am freaking out because I just noticed I have a 10k coming up in a couple weeks!!! eeeek!!!
Monday-
Tues-run
Workout Plan:
Wednesday- had to work through lunch
Thursday- run
Friday- bike
Saturday- 5k Rodeo Run
Sunday-bike
Monday- run
Tuesday-bootcamp class
I am going to switch from sports conditioning to bootcamp for a couple weeks... its nice to mix it up every once in a while...
I weighed in Wednesday and giving up bread for lent did me well, I am down 2.2lbs this week, first good loss in a while... I also decided to do the Advocare challenge with Brandi and Megan- they are waiting to start til March 4th, but I want to start right after the hubs leaves so I dont have to eat super strict when he is home... its easier to do when you are eating with someone not on a restricted meal plan!!!
I am not a cleanse type person, but this one allows you to eat while doing it... so I am going to try it.
Last night the hubs and I celebrated Valentines Day together... he got me purple and gold flowers and a James Avery charm bracelet (I already have one, but I want to make a Christmas only one) and a wedding charm! :)
He also cooked us dinner... a nice filet, brown and wild rice, asparagus, and squash!
Mr Hank found a box... he loves boxes and bags.. even if they are a bit small, lol



You are going to love the cleanse - for real.
ReplyDeletecongrats on losing 2.2 pounds! I just started herbalife to get down a couple pounds before the wedding, you have to let me know about that cleanse:):)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your loss! That's awesome :)
ReplyDelete