Thursday, February 14, 2013

Workouts and Weigh In and Happy Valentines Day!!!

As most of you know, my hubs is working this Valentines Day... just like he was Christmas and Thanksgiving too... I love the oilfield, because I love what I do and I know the hubs loves what he does, and without it Jake and I would be on the streets, but sometimes I hate it as much as I love it...

So the morning after the hubs left I found this on the counter....


Its been staring at me for over a week and I couldnt wait to open it... so last night when the hubs asked when I wanted to open them of course I said "FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!!!" ... I also had been sneaky and snuck his card into one of his bags the night before...

My card OF COURSE referenced his hott tushy... I love that thing... I mean HIM!!! haha... I couldnt resist... I mean the sappy cards apply too, but I like getting the funny cards for him sometimes too.

I get to work early... leave my house 5:30-5:45 in the morning, but I also LOVE sleep... so I sleep til 5/5:15 and hurry to get ready, I basically get up, shower, dry my hair while letting the dogs go potty, and then grab my lunch and head out the door... make up is done in the car... thats just how I roll... so when the hubs finished his morning report I was already in the car on the way to work so we decided to wait til I got to the office...

I love my card... of course it was sweet and adorable.. because my hubby really is sweet and adorable...

He went on a safari in Africa in 2010 and I told him the main animal I wanted him to get was a zebra, I love the rugs! He wasnt able to find one, so thats on the list for me for our trip when we go...

 
I cut out the personal stuff because its just for me! :)
 
 
 
Yesterday at the gym this happened.....



I ran 2 miles in under 20 minutes... it was HARD, but I pushed through.... I had to stop and walk a bit the second mile, but was running around 7 mph when I ran... then I did weights... I was a beast yesterday...

Workout Results:

Wed- rest - worked through lunch
Thurs-run and weights
Friday-bike and weights was going to bike in Nola, but got stuck in traffic
Sat- run with my grandma in the hospital I was up most of the night so I rested
Sun-bike drove back to Houston, got back too late to bike
Mon-spin and weights no weights
Tues-run worked through lunch


Last week was bad... lots going on at work and with my grandma... I did lose one pound, but was up two the week before, hopefully this week will go back to net negatives!

Workout Plans:
Wed- run and weights
Thurs- bike
Friday- run
Saturday- Humble Lion's Ride 46.5 miles on my bike... first long ride of the season!
Sunday- run 4 miles... I am freaking out because I just noticed I have a 10k coming up in a couple weeks!!! eeeek!!!
Monday-spin
Tues-run




No comments:

Post a Comment