Friday, April 5, 2013

30 days with Jillian challenge- April accountability needed!!!

I need accountability... I havent been off to a good start here. I did Jillian Tuesday so far and thats it. I have ALWAYS struggled with getting in workouts after work, AND the hubs isnt even here this week, NOT good.

Today is the 5th day this month, I am 1 out of 4 for the first 4, this is my commitment to myself and to you all that I WILL do this the rest of this month, every day from now on EXCEPT April 20-21 which I am biking 150 miles to raise money for multiple sclerosis research... that will be enough for those two days.

I will try to post when I get my workouts in... and if I dont post every day, I will catch up the days I missed, especially since I usually dont post on weekends, part of Mama's #bepresent idea...

Today's goal since its my Friday off is kickboxing on my bag and then TWO Jillian videos to make up for this crappy week... 30DS and RI30!!

I also got a groupon for 10 sessions of hot yoga!!! I had one of my co-workers get it too so we are going to go after work 10 times in April/May! I am excited to try it, and a little scared!

Tomorrow is my 5k with crawfish at the finish line- talk about good encouragement to finish! I am going to run it hard and fast and try for another PR! My last one was crazy fast, but I wonder if the course was really 3.1 miles... it was so fast!!! This run tomorrow will be a true testament if I have shaved that much time off my run... my knee has been a little rough, I did spin twice this week and then just did the elliptical yesterday because of it. I need to take it easy today and hopefully it will be good.

Sunday morning is a 70 mile bike ride, my LONGEST training ride yet, but I need to get it in before the big ride in TWO WEEKS!!!!! I can not believe I am biking 150 miles in two weeks, I  know its for a good cause, but I dont think I will be doing this again, unless its for a half ironman or something.. my cousin and I have been throwing around that idea and a marathon idea... I want to do my half this fall and we were thinking full in Feb in Nola depending on how my half goes I MAY be up to try it, I can always run/walk the thing!! It would be cool to get one in before 30.. even though my goal was a half, why not blow it out of the water with a WHOLE!?? We will see...

I enjoy running, biking, only for a tri I think, not just to bike, spin is fun, but super long rides just arent... my bum isnt made for those tiny seats!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny being worried about not doing Jillian for just a few days, when you have all this major stuff coming up - a 5K, and a 70 mile bike ride all in the next 2 days! Girl, give yourself a break.

    ReplyDelete