Thursday, April 11, 2013

My New Favorite Meal and Yesterday's Workout

Workout Summary From Yesterday:

stairmaster - 5 min- 17 flights

did each of the following 3 times:
15 reps chest press 30lbs
15 reps dead lifts 30lbs
15 reps tricep extensions 15lbs

treadmill 5 mins- 0.5 mile

did each 3 times through:
15 reps squats with shoulder press (16lbs)
20 reps lunges with bicep curls (24lbs)


I am BEYOND sore today... everywhere, I forgot how much I like to push myself on weighs, and those are heavy weights for me who has only been doing weight training with Jillian using 5/8lb dumbells! I am thinking yoga today for my muscles...


Have you been to Salata? I LOVE IT... I went for the first time a month ago and have been at least once or twice a week since... I know, obsessive much?

Katie has decided to start posting her meals, and as much as I hate to agree that its a good idea... it is, showing everything I put in my big mouth... and yesterday while eating all this stuff I didnt know I was going to do this, maybe it will keep me from pigging so much today! haha... I LOVE FOOD!

I eat the same thing for breakfast every morning that I work:


Lunch was SALATA!!! I picked it up after the gym... its long because I like alot of stuff in my salad!!


Dinner was something quick because the hubs got home last night, so we wanted QT and not having to cook or clean the kitchen... but then I wanted sweet potato fries because I resisted chips at Subway... and the hubs two chocolate chip cookies made me want the skinny cow sandwich...


 
Dinner is ALWAYS my highest calorie meal of the day when I dont eat filling snacks... see below empty carb crap because I wasnt prepared...

 
Today will be better... even though I did get a bagel top off a bagel in the kitchen this morning! OOPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment