My fitness and working out have been great lately, but my eating... not so much.... I did so well on the cleanse and have just spiraled back into my bad eating habits lately, and keep putting off starting to eat well. My biggest problem is I will eat well all day and then go home and eat like crap for dinner...
I am stressed at work and just cant seem to de-stress without pigging out. I KNOW I can, but I am not... I know what to do but I am not doing it.
Its my own fault. I got on the scale this morning and was up... so today for lunch I had a salad and I had my oatmeal for breakfast... and I am going to the store to buy healthy snacks and foods so I can start all over again and get back on this bandwagon.
I get mad at myself because I will do so well all day and then in the evenings its on like donkey kong- the hubs and I de-frosted our anniversary cake this weekend and Sunday night we had it, I had a piece Sunday night, Monday night, and last night... we finished it last night thank God!
I dont need that around the house anymore... and Sunday after the ride I wanted pizza, so we ordered Pizza Hut... and I had that for dinner Sunday and again Monday.
I have heard a few people talking about Whole30. I really need to give myself a re-set and think that just might be what I need- I do better with plans, schedules, which is another reason why its so easy to eat well all day- I have a routine... it must be the engineer in me.
5:45 protein shake
9:30 oatmeal
1130-1230 gym
1230 lunch- salad usually
3 snack - greek yogurt and an apple usually
7 dinner... this is where I go crazy...
I have never been a meal planner, but when I did the cleanse I had to go shopping and meal prep for the week to stay on track, I think that works well for me, I need the pre-preparation to keep me on track.
One of my goals before 30 is to eat clean for a month- this is my time to do it... I HAVE to get out of this funk I am in... I need you ladies to hold me accountable!
I am going to the store tonight! This HAS to stop!
I know what you mean. I eat a lotttt of carbs atm. Pasta are sooo easy though. And i loveeee sugary coffee drinks.
ReplyDeleteFollowing you on bloglovin - would mean the world if you followed back.. http://www.fitspoblog.com/
//Camilla
You recognized that you are struggling-that's a good place to start. I have no words of wisdom for you because I have been doing the same thing, good for breakfast and lunch-come home for dinner and all bets are off.
ReplyDeleteMelissa - I hear you girl!
ReplyDeleteEver since I have been working out and training for this half, I feel like I can eat whatever I want.
The past couple of days I have been good though and instead of reaching for chocolate, I eat a "Nutri-grain" bar or yogurt. If I make one good choice, I know my other choices will be good as well!
We also don't have any "bad" food in the house and this makes it easier to eat healthier!
You can totally do it girl but remember if you want a piece of cake, eat it! We only live once! You are active so don't beat yourself up over the scale! Don't let the # define you!!!!
You rock!!!