Saturday, April 27, 2013

Its go time and my half marathon plan

I dont know if any of you follow EFITMAMA on instagram, but I do and she always posts about workout plan deals and yesterday I ordered one! She sent me a questionaire to figure out what my goals are and what I was looking for- I sent her all of that this morning and eeek before pictures... in a bikini... its a 4 week workout plan and I am expected to eat clean the whole time... well here is time for my month of clean eating on my 30 before 30 list AND my sticking to a workout routine for an entire month too- since the Jillian thing fell apart for April...

I am also starting the squat challenge today, depending on her plan she sends me- I may or may not keep that up.

She is sending me 6 workouts per week- I am super excited and cant wait to start!

Tomorrow is the hubs and my one year wedding anniversary... cant believe its been a year already... I wish he werent working, but I am celebrating by going to the range with a friend to shoot stuff! A true Texas anniversary! :)


my grandma is in the hospital again... she is doing better but was rushed to ICU the other night... unable to breath.. I hate hearing about her suffering, I just wish there was something they could do to make her better... she is one of the reasons I am doing the half this October- I want to get a group of people together to run to raise money for the American Heart Association in memory of my daddy and in honor of my mawmaw... I am still working on the details but hope to get a good group together.. I even thought of a name for our group "Half Marathon for Your Heart"
 


I am excited about the idea and hope I can get a group of people interested in doing it with me and we can raise a lot of money to help fund research for the Heart Association. Would any of you be interested in doing it with me?? I will be running in the Jazz half in New Orelans October 12th, but we can run anywhere!!! :)


1 comment:

  1. Happy One Year Anniversary!!
    You looked absolutely amazing!!!!!! :)
    I wish I could run with you!
    I hope your Mawmaw feels better and recovers quickly!!!!
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete