Thursday, April 4, 2013

Alphabet Dating Link Up: B: BEACH!






I love the beach... I always have... so about two years ago, on our one year anniversary my hubs (then boyfriend) surprised me with a day trip to Galveston!

We had been once before to spend the day relaxing and fishing and had a blast:

 
...so he knew it would be a good idea for an anniversary date!
 
 
 
It was a windy day.... to say the least... so we didnt spend much time laying out... because we were getting semi sand blasted as you can see from our towels!!
 
 
 
so we made sand castles...
 
 
and wrote sweet nothings in the sand...
 
 
and he had packed a picnic lunch for us!!! which was perfect and really yummy!!!

 
 
we attracted alot of seagulls with the food, even though we werent sharing, they do look pretty all lined up in a row!

 
 
happy and enjoying our food before heading back out to the  waves!

 

I have a very thoughtful sweet man and know how lucky I am!!! ...and I do love being this close to a beach!!! :)
 

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! You really are a lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! I wish we could go to the beach (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so fun! I love outdoor picnics and what better place than at the beach! LOVE the ACDC towel, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could live closer to a beach! Looks so nice!

    Lauren
    www.lifelovelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! How I wish the beach was a date option! :)

    ReplyDelete