Thursday, April 18, 2013

Finish the Sentance Link Up!

button






1. I laughed so hard I cried when... I watched Bridesmaids for the first... and 50th time...

2. My high school...was a tiny private Christian school and we had our reunion this past May... at a bar, with almost everyone getting wasted...

3. It really pisses me off... when people drive like idiots, I have a long commute and Houston traffic is horrible... esp on 45, but there are some people who make you wonder how they remember to breath in and out most days...

4. In ten years... I hope to be successful in my career, have my property that we are trying to buy this week almost paid off and planning my dream home on said property, with two little ones to enjoy it all with! :)

5. If I could erase one thing... I try to live with no regrets, every decision I have made whether bad or good has lead me to where I am today and I love where I am today... but I do have one big regret... not many people know it, only a handful and I am not sharing it on here, I will tell you it happened when I was 8!

6. In 1999...  I was a freshman and had a lot to learn about myself and interacting with others... I was a quiet little nerd, and I dated a guy my sophmore and junior year and when we broke up my confidence flourished and I came out of my shell and had a blast senior year

7. Honestly... I wasnt going to post today, I didnt even want to get out of bed today, I am run down and tired... I am glad I have tomorrow off to sleep in and I have a massage planned... I am also a little bit nervous about biking 150 miles this weekend, but its for charity, so that is motivating me right now!

8. To me, Sushi... is gross, I dont like raw food and I am sure I would like the fried stuff, but wont eat it because I have enough fried food loves in my life that I am trying to avoid.. its a trend that I hope fades!

9. Someone really needs to invent... a machine that will get you ready while still half asleep like what was on the Jetsons, I have ALWAYS wanted one... I dont mind getting ready too much, but I hate drying my hair!

10. The first time I drank alcohol... I was a senior in high school and it was after my homecoming... it was some girly "beer-ish" drink, I think Zima- I had two and was buzzed and thought I was drunk, haha

11. The one question I would ask God is... over my lifetime I have had ALOT of questions for God... I have had phases where I have been LIVID at him and others where I know he is in control and I have to trust him, but I guess my question at the moment would be: why does he love us so much that he sacrificed everything for us? what did we do to deserve that?

12. Lindsay Lohan... is one of MANY reasons my children will never be child stars, I dont care how talented they are!!

7 comments:

  1. I have road rage too, my friend!! And when answering the invention question - I was thinking of the Jetsons too! (More like I wanted the robot for folding laundry and keeping things clean....but getting me ready would be excellent too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! LOVE bridesmaids. And if you invent one of those machines, I promise I'll invest. What a GREAT idea! :) New to your blog! Hope you'll follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope everyone gets wasted at our reunion too! thanks for linking up!

      Delete
  4. Oh Zima...do they even make that anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Zima...what would college haven been like without it? Also, your high school one seriously cracked me up!!!

    ReplyDelete