oh CFA, how I love your biscuits... I havent had one in over a month, and couldnt resist.. we got them almost every morning during lent and I said no bread for lent, so they have been teasing me for a while, so I gave in... now the key is to stay within my calories for the rest of the day, I have done this sucessfully before, but its not easy, this one little sandwich puts me in the hole 440 cals!!!
In other news I need to share the cute fest that went on last night between my boys... Hank bathed Max!!! It was adorable!!!
then he came and helped me look at property while Max slept
then they snuggled, this may have been posed, but its cute danget!!!
this was how they ended up, cute overload, I KNOW!!
I got this little email yesterday- 78.25 miles last week!!!!!! That 47 mile bike ride Sunday really helped blow my mileage out the water!!!
For Travel Tuesday... I wanted to talk hill country, the hubs and I have our one year anniversary coming up, so we are going this weekend to celebrate!
We love the hill country- another reason we are looking at property... we are staying at the same place we stayed at last time we went, Oktoberfest 2012!
One of the views from the little dock out back- the plantation is along the Llano River and we loved it- its not an old plantation- it was build for purpose to sell rooms, but I love it anyway, its adorable and I know a little route for morning runs there, which is nice to already have laid out for you pre-trip! They also serve the BEST hot breakfast I have EVER had while at a B&B/hotel type place.. I love it!
You can almost see the plantation in the back of this pic, but you can see the guest house where we eat in the mornings...
I mean how gorgeous is this?? I can NOT wait for a relaxing weekend away with my love! How has it already been a year? Its flown by!




That sandwich looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great weekend celebrating your anniversary!!!