Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Weigh In and Workouts Wednesday

I got on the scale this morning... I am up three pounds from the end of the Advocare cleanse, but down a pound from last week. I feel so frustrated because its so hard for me to get BOTH my eating and my working out on track. I did really well on that cleanse, and I know if I can just get back to clean eating I will be sucessful, but for some reason I struggle. Do I want myself to fail? ...sometimes I wonder.

I had a STELLAR week mileage wise last week... 46 total miles of running and biking and 7 workouts! My eating however, was only so-so. Easter weekend my eating was crappy. I get so close to where I want to be and then I go to treat myself and over indulge. This is something I know I am going to struggle with my whole life, no one in my family is fit/thin that is over the age of 30... I want to be the first, I want to turn 30 knowing I did everything I could this year to make my 30's and beyond great healthy years... why is this so hard to put into place?

I know what I have to do to suceed because I have done it before, cut back on carbs, and meal prep at the begining of the week so I am not in a bind and stuck eating crap out. Let's face it, even when you eat healthy out, they add butter/salt to what you order grilled to make it taste good... so its still usually not healthy.

I need accountability and I appreciate all the support I get here and know I can do this, I need to JUST DO IT as Nike would say...

Workout results:
Wed- run  elliptical
Thurs-dance cardio class spin
Friday- bike/spin ran
Saturday- Crescent City Classic 10k new 10k PR!
Sunday- REST
Monday- spin

...I left off Tuesday for some reason... but I did 30 Day Shred last night because I had to work through lunch yesterday


Workout Plan:
Wed spin/ RI30
Thurs run/ 30DS
Fri bike/ RI30
Sat Muddy Trails 5K/ 30DS
Sun Gran Fondo Texas bike ride/ 30DS
Mon spin/ RI30 wk 2
Tues run/ 30DS wk 2

I want to do Jillian each night when I get home and handle cardio at lunch. Thats the plan.

I also want to start eating clean again, with one cheat meal a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment