Tuesday, April 2, 2013

30 Days with Jillian!!!

This month I am doing the 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30... its time to build muscle.

I have been doing ALOT of cardio and I want to tone it all up. I was supposed to start with the shred last night, but since I am not feeling well that didnt happen, but since I did spin at lunch- it can be one of my cardio days this week. Today starts the shred, and I may do RI30 too, just to make up for yesterday, we will see how I am feeling, I am not really feeling better today and I went to bed at 8:30 last night. I am hoping its allergies, but who knows!?

Workouts:
Yesterday: 30 min spin - 10 miles
Today: 30 min spin and 30DS


I also need to start planning my Irleand trip, I keep thinking more and more I want to do my first half there, so we will probably plan to go mid September- I cant wait! In the meantime the hubs wants me to be thinking about a weekend get a way for April 13-14 to celebrate our one year anniversary- he will be working on our actual anniversary weekend and the weekend before that is the MS150 (hence the two days of spin in a row).

Sorry for the lack of pics today, I feel like crap, and just dont have alot of effort to give today, plus my big man is sick. He has some type of urinary infection- he got it a year ago and we gave him a lot of wet food and he got better and we took him to the vet, but I cant remember what they did for it, I noticed this morning, so the hubs is calling the vet to see what they gave him last time to see if we can get it over the phone this time, otherwise I am going to have to take off work to take him in... hopefully the wet food helps again, and it goes away and doesnt come back in another year! I hate seeing him sick more than I hate being sick myself!

I mean how adorable is he???

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better!!!

    Yay for anniversaries!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! RI30 and 30DS-you are super woman. I made it about 15 minutes on level one of RI30 and quit....can't wait to see how much progress you make :)

    ReplyDelete