Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Workouts and Weigh In Wednesday!

I forgot to weigh in this morning... I am so excited that my love comes home tonight I wasnt even thinking it was weigh in day... probably a blessing in disguise because this happened last night:


Let me be more descriptive, 3 plates of these happened last night- I love me some crawfish!!! But with that comes salt and bloating, so it wouldnt have been a good number anyway! I may weigh in tomorrow to keep track of where I am- honestly I have been eating good 80% of the time lately, but when I dont eat well, its really bad- I need to clean that up, going back to clean eating! :)


Workout Summary:
Wed spin/ RI30
Thurs run/ 30DS elliptical
Fri bike/ RI30 kickboxing on my bag and 30DS and RI30
Sat Muddy Trails 5K/ 30DS
Sun Gran Fondo Texas bike ride 50 miles
Mon spin/ RI30 wk 2 rest day
Tues run/ 30DS wk 2 spin

Workout Plan:
Wed run/ RI30
Thurs spin/ 30DS
Fri kickboxing/ RI30
Sat run/ 30DS
Sun  RI30
Mon run/ 30DS
Tues spin/ RI30

Also, they posted official pics from my first trail run this past Saturday:


I am in the zone on this one...

 
I saw this camera man- hence the smile!


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that first picture!!! You are so lucky to get a good picture from them. You are looking so great Melissa!!! Crawfish for me on Friday night - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! Crawfish boil - I wish we could get that up here in Indiana! Love those race pics...so intense in the first one, and cute in the second! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on fire, girl!
    I love the first picture!
    You look so awesome!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete