Monday, April 29, 2013

April 28, 2012: One Year Anniversary

A year ago yesteryday I married my soul mate... I didnt believe in soul mates until I met him and then I knew it was true, there is ONE special person out there for everyone, they dont complete you, but they compliment you and make you want to be the BEST you can be... the hubs was out of town yesterday, but he did what he could to make the day special. He had beautiful purple flowers sent to the house... purple is my favorite color, I actually had a lot of purple roses on our wedding day!
 
 
 
I wanted to share pictures from the day- it was the best day... gorgeous weather and great company!
 
We were married at Rosedown Planatation because I loved the row of oak trees leading up to the plantation. I am a true Southern gal and love the outdoors and gorgeous trees!!
 



 
Me and my MOH, aka BFF, aka baby sister.
 

 
 
the love of my life

 
our champagne toast and delicious cake!



bridal party in front of the plantation
 



 
being from South LA we had to have a second line!
 

 
my grandpa walked me down the aisle, love the sun in this picture!

 
another bridal

 
 
JUST MARRIED and so excited!!!

 
 
THE kiss!

 
 
I had showed the hubs this pic on Pinterest and he took it to surprise me!

 
 
Our first dance was "Bless the Broken Road" - its the first song we ever danced too, one night two stepping.

 
 
eating the cake!

 
 
after our first look

 
I cant wait to see what the years ahead have to hold for us, but I know they will be wonderful with him by my side!

2 comments:

  1. These photos are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!
    You looked absolutely gorgeous!!
    I hope you enjoyed your weekend, even though your hubs was out of town!

    ReplyDelete