Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Run for Boston

Today at lunch I will be running instead of my planned weight session, I will run for those who cant anymore... and in memory and tribute to those affected by the horrible events that happened yesterday.





This world is full of pain and hurt and running to me has helped me with a lot of that. I actually signed up for my first marathon yesterday... I could not imagine what these people are going through. I have had to deal with loss, my dad died when I was nine. He left to go on his evening jog and never came back, he had a heart attack and didnt make it, but even though my story is similar, its so very different because what happened yesterday was not natural causes, it was hate and violence. It really saddens my heart... so today I run in memory of those affected... and as I always do for my daddy too!

3 comments:

  1. This was very touching.
    Hope your run was peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to do the same tonight. " I will run for those who cant anymore... and in memory and tribute to those affected by the horrible events that happened yesterday."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will run tomorrow. Have to rest the body tonight. But it will be done!

    ReplyDelete