1.
Run a half marathon
2.
Visit Ireland or some other country I have never
been to before
3.
Go to Vegas
4.
Take dance lessons
5.
Conquor a fear
6.
Buy property to retire on and vacation/spend
weekends on
7.
Get to and maintain goal weight/size
8.
Run a 10k in an hour or less
9.
Buy myself something I wouldn’t normally buy
(splurge) just because
10.
Take a
cooking class and learn how to cook a nice meal or two
11.
Write my future older self letters to be opened
on those birthdays (40, 50, etc…)
12.
Come up with a skin care regime and stick with
it- more than just washing off my make up
13.
Go on a road trip without any specific
plan/destination in mind
14.
Take one of those pole fitness classes
15.
Participate in a 30 day workout challenge and don’t
skip a day of the challenge!
16.
Eat completely clean for a month
17.
Complete a triathlon- I tried one last Sept, but
the bike portion was cancelled!
18.
Send snail mail to friends once a month
19.
Ride a train
20.
Attend a music festival
21.
Climb a mountain
22.
Plan my top 5 dream vacations I want to take in
my lifetime
23.
Participate in an adrenaline sport
24.
Visit a new state that I havent been to yet
25.
Have a close encounter with a wild animal – they
have a Tiger exhibit in Vegas!!!
26.
Get more involved at church
27.
Read the entire Bible from cover to cover
28.
Find and work with a charity I believe in
29.
Try to become more aware of other peoples feelings
30.
Learn how to leave work at work and not bring it
home with me and let it affect other areas of my life
I guess if I had made it at 21, it wouldnt be this awesome either though, I was not into fitness or health at the time... and I want to enter my 30's the healthiest I have ever been, and thats what most of these are focusing on mental, physical, and emotional health!
Here's to a fun last year in my twenties!!!
Also, today is Wednesday, so workout summary- I didnt weigh in, I did yesterday and it wasnt pretty, I was up a couple pounds, but with my birthday weekend and I ate like a pig, so I am not surprised!
Workout Results:
Wed- run
Thurs- spin Fri- bike ride
Sat-
Sun - bike ride- RESTED
Mon- run
Tues- bootcamp
Workout plan:
Wed- run
Thurs-dance cardio class
Friday- bike/spin
Saturday- Crescent City Classic 10k
Sunday- REST
Monday- spin
Wow! You are ambitious :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! There are so many things I like on your list!
ReplyDeleteVegas is fun!!! Love the splurge thing, I have been looking at some amazing jewelry for my 30th :)
They have a music fest at LSU on Memorial Day weekend- called Bayou Fest, have you been? I am going this year! I have an app on my iPhone that is a Holy Bible app that takes you through the entire bible in a year... I love it.. I started it in February!