I am posting my food via pictures because its easier, not too much changed, I did all my meal prep Sunday night:
..the only thing missing from snacks is an apple I had on the drive home. I had to work a late and was hungry, and I have found that is key to this cleanse, always have a healthy snack! I pack a HUGE bag of food and eat what I need as I need it. Today I did also add lettuce to my lunch, and I am glad I did, it helped keep me fuller longer. I also tried kale for the first time. I mixed my go to salad lettuces (romaine and spinach) with some kale because I have heard its great for you, well I didnt use alot and I am glad because it tastes like grass, or maybe what knawing on a tree would taste like?? I dont like it, but its edible and I didnt like spinach at first either and now its a staple for me. I am having it again today so we will see.
For dinner I had a big bowl of steamed broccoli and some of my ground venison, I was able to avoid the carbs totally today- no splurging on brown and wild rice at dinner!!!!
I didnt get on the scale this morning, and dont think I will again until the end of the cleanse. I feel great and that is more important than a number on a scale anyway!
I am on day 3 and yesterday I was NEVER hungry, Monday I had too much fruit and not enough greens, I think I found my balance yesterday! I would recommend this cleanse to anyone! Its not that restrictive... a co-worker is doing a hot water lemon with cayene pepper cleanse and thats ALL she can have, she is dying... meanwhile I am happy, healthy, and full!!!





You are right! Feeling healthy is more important then the number on the scale!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCelebrate those non-scale victories!!! :)
Good work! Keep at it! I bet you are starting to feel so great!
ReplyDeleteI am thanks! :)
Delete