Where has the year gone so far?? 2 months down just like that...
This is one of my favorite months, because its starting to warm up and its mine and my daddy's birthday months!
I turn 29 this month, my last year in my 20's and it makes you think about what you want to do before you hit 30... not because I will be old then, but because its a milestone birthday and I am a goal oriented person so I cant help myself!
RUN A HALF MARATHON... I have been thinking of what all I would want to do this year and I keep coming back to this, I am doing one, in October, and it may just be in New Orleans instead of Houston, we will see... but I am doing it! A friend asked yesterday if I wanted to do a whole marathon and I simply replied "Not currently"... because I dont know how I will feel after my half!
COMPLETE A FULL TRIATHLON... if you have been following me for a while, I signed up for one last September, and was all ready to go and the morning of the event, the bike part was cancelled due to the course being flooded the night before, I may sign up for two this year to make sure I get a whole one in! There is one in August and the one I did last September too, I was put on a waitlist for one in May, but I am not counting on that to workout.
My first attempt at a tri, that was technically just a swim and run:
BUY PROPERTY... I love being outdoors and I want a place to get away from it all on weekends!
This list may grow, but these are my three main priorities!

I have seen other's make lists of things to do before they turn 30, I think it's a fun idea! Good luck on the Tri's and the half!
ReplyDeleteTime flies so fast! I love making list. It help you to see your next direction :) Good luck with your goal.
ReplyDeleteBlessings from newest follower,
Honeybee
http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com