weight loss 6lbs
inches lost 2
Pictures (before is on the left, after on right) - its a different shirt, I should have made sure to wash the other one, but I had worked out in it and didnt get to wash it yet, but its close!
I am VERY happy with my results and I will be eating cleaner from now on and just allowing myself a cheat meal once or twice a week from now on!
Yesterday I had a doctors appointment so I got to leave work early, I sat and waited for the doctor for 2 HOURS! I was livid.... so after I went to the mall to pick up my James Avery charm bracelet that I had dropped off to get my Christmas charms added to it and I happened to go into Macy's by the shoe department and they happened to have a HUGE sale... shoes below HAD TO BE BOUGHT!
Purple and gold tiger stripe shoes.... YES please!!! They were Guess brand, $110 shoes, I would NEVER pay that for them, they are fun, but not practical, but they were on sale.... for $25 AND I got an extra 20% off, so I got em for $20!!!!!!!! LOVE THEM!!
and since my appointment was in the afternoon I had a late lunch with my love around 1:30 before my appt.... cheat meal after the cleanse... CHUYS! we split steak fajitas- I only had 10 chips, and two corn tortilla filled fajitas, but was so stuffed the rest of the day, I didnt eat again at all yesterday!
Also got my first 10k's pictures emailed to me... most of them are horrible but these arent too bad...
crossing the finish strong, so glad to be done!!!!







I'm on day 5 of the cleanse and can't wait to see my results, hope they are as good as yours!
ReplyDeleteLooking great.
ReplyDeleteGreat job on all fronts!
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome!
ReplyDeleteI may have to really look into this cleanse to help jump start my clean eating habits!
And you look awesome running!!! Those pictures are amazing!
I just stumbled upon your blog! First, I love the shoes :) Second, my name is Melissa, I love LSU, and I live in Texas. Where is Texas are you? You can check out my blog at http://msenseneysjourney.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete