Yesterdays food:
I also went to a new class at the gym yesterday- and my obliques are killing me, it was dance club cardio... and a blast, alot of moves he was like- this is working the obliques... and yes I feel it BIG time today, it was a blast, and who doesnt love 700 cal/hour burn?!?!
Rodeo was a blast- Bruno Mars was performing... and of course we went to the petting zoo too!
the doe was trying to eat my shirt, I think she knew I eat venison and was trying to get me back...
kangeroos!!!
baby goats!!!!
watching Bruno Mars- it was a blast, I didnt realize how many of his songs I knew!!!!
the other side of our group...
we had a blast... yay for girls night!!!
Today is my Friday off, so lots of errands to run, picking up my bike with my new clip in pedals, going for a long ride, cleaning around the house, and getting some work done too, things are so busy even on my 9/80 off I got to get a little done!
I love Bruno Mars! Sounds like an awesome time! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete