I started using Daily Mile in July of last year when I started training for my first Tri and I get weekly report emails giving me the total distance covered, calories estimated, time, and number of workouts... and I was pretty pumped to see the number I did on this email: 43.24 MILES in one week!! Thats biking and running, but still!!! I am excited about it! Just goes to show you that you dont NEED carbs to get in good workouts.
Food for day 8, I forgot to add the fiber drink in the morning. so add 70 calories... I will go back and do it myself, I just dont want to take another picture!
My son didnt think the Bachelor was as exciting as I did last night... he slept through it all, but he IS adorable!!!!
Speaking of the Bachelor, I didnt see him picking Catherine, but they seem happy, so good for them, I LOVE DES and cant wait til the next season!!!!! She was my FAV this season!!!!





Day 9 and surviving! Yeah! Congratulations on the mileage too.
ReplyDelete