I had an AWESOME extended birthday weekend... details on that to come later this week... in the meantime... LINKUP! :)

1. If calories didn't count, I would
eat... cake/ cupcakes and mashed potatoes every day
2. On my Prom night.... Senior year I went with a bunch of girlfriends because Junior year I had to bring my boyfriend at the time who went to a different school and I felt like he needed all my attention and I wanted to dance with more than just one person all night!
3. When I go to the store, I always buy... I dont know that I always buy anything, I am usually pretty good at keeping a list of what I need, but I do love those Icebreaker DUO mints in strawberry, they are YUMMY- try them!
4. Family functions typically... get loud and usually political... I am from South Louisiana, when you get my family together we all end up screaming and its just in normal conversation because we are loud and all trying to talk over one another! I love my family!
A cousins pic from last Christmas:
5. I think my blog readers... are awesome! I love the comments and support that I get from them, I NEVER thought I would have anyone following me on this thing, I started it just for me, but love the network of awesome women I have found through this!
6. I'd much rather be..... on a beach, with a book or magazine!
7. I have an obsession with.... LSU... GEAUX TIGERS!!! (or anything purple and gold for that matter)
8. My work friends.... are a blast... I spent most of my time at work, so its nice to have good friends and fun people to work with... its the thing I love most about my job, the people I work with rock!!!
9. When I created my Facebook account.... it was in the early years of facebook, I was at LSU and remember when they added LSU as a school to be allowed to login.... they did this one school at a time back in the day!
10. My least favorite word is... the F word... I am not a prude, but just dont like that word!
11. I really don't remember.... things that arent important to me... I have bad short term memory with anything, but things that I dont value, I forget easily!
12. Justin Bieber.... is a child... who needs to pull his pants up and put on a shirt... I mean really?


Oh, cupcakes!! I love me some good cupcakes!
ReplyDeleteYour family get togethers sound a lot like mine! I will be at the Crescent City Classic this weekend too! We need to meet up!
ReplyDeleteat least you are an SEC fan, i guess...but PIG SOOIE for me! we can agree to disagree..thanks for linking with us!
ReplyDeleteFamily functions are loud and political-- LOL!!
ReplyDelete