Yesterday was a good day - same foods as Monday and Tuesday:
I also made one of my favorite desserts while eating healthy, and gave it a little twist thanks to Walden Farms carmel!
You take a banana and cut it long ways and cover it in cinamon and some nutmeg, then you add a little olive oil to a pan and grill the banana, once its done I would normally eat that, but I added some of the carmel and it was DELISH!!
Its a "diet" banana's foster, and when you are allowed dairy, serving it over a scoop of Dreyer's No Sugar Added Vanilla its heavenly!
Walden Farm's Ranch however, NOT good... I know Megan likes it, but I dont... gross!
Yesterday at lunch I ran a 5k, because I signed up for a 10k this weekend, I am NOT ready, but I can walk some if I need to, I want to run the whole 10k in Nola Easter weekend, so I can work up to that one! Well around mile 3 I was close to the gym (I run outside on pretty days-- there is a green area near my gym that alot of people run at), I ran under an overpass getting back into the downtown area, and a bird pooped on me... yes thats a clump of bird poop on my hairline on the left side- this picture is AFTER I wiped alot of it off with my hand and rubbed it in the grass... I also had some on my shoulder and down my arm... I am on a cleanse, but its only cleaning out the birds?!?!
I was doing really well time wise, 10 min mile, 11 min mile, and the mile I got pooped on was 11:43, but I did stop to have a mini freak out and try to clean myself off a bit...
I decided to weigh myself again this morning... I cant help myself!! I am down though so yay for that... I was up a little from this weekend- NOT sure why, I did have a cookie at the party Saturday night, but I was good other than that, but I had gained a pound this weekend, well as of today, that pound and another are gone! (insert happy dance) More importantly I feel good! I do still hate passing up Chickfila every morning- we have had it in the kitchen at work EVERY day this week, they know I cant have it and are teasing me!!!!
.png)







You go girl! Great job keeping up with the cleanse!
ReplyDeleteAnd sorry about that bird! Ewww!
When I use to wait for the bus with my sister (back in the day for school!) I was always scared a bird was going to poop on my head and I wouldn't be able to go to school! lol!
Dang birds.. LOL
ReplyDelete