Food journal for yesterday:
I will be weighing in and taking measurements tomorrow. I am excited, I feel smaller and I know I have lost weight... I will definately do this once a year or once every 6 months. I will be eating clean most of the time from now on though. I feel AMAZING right now and I really believe its because I am eating clean. I know my calories have been low, but I usually have greek yogurt and cheese and that boosts them! I will try to eat more nuts or something today! I even had carbs with dinner to try to help yesterday! I made home-made sweet potato "fries" - I sliced my sweet potato in fry like strips and baked them in the oven with salt free Tony C's - they turned out really good considering they werent actually fried!
Also, my hubs comes home today!!!!!! I cant wait to see him!!! The past two weeks have drug on and on and on, I love and miss that man so very much!!!! Although my babies try to keep me happy and loved without him around:
Hank and Belle snuggled with me on the couch and Maddie kept coming by and giving kisses occasionally last night while I watched Biggest Loser on DVR and Millionare Matchmaker! ( LOVE reality TV- I need mindless tv when I get off work )
And then next weekend my sister comes in for my last 20 something birthday ever!! I cant wait!!! She sent my present early and I opened it on the phone with her last night:
one of a kind hand made card- she is so artistically talented!
and a silver TIGER ring! perfect!!!! :)






CONGRATS! You are doing so well. I agree that we need cheats for our sanity! I'm kinda already looking forward to mine Saturday, can't wait to hear about those results! Happy Wednesday lady!
ReplyDeleteAwesome job! I bet all you ladies are stoked about the last day of the cleanse!
ReplyDeleteI love the Biggest Loser!!
Have a great day :)